Kenshi I Can'T Afford That

Kenshi I Can'T Afford That



It’s great that shops work again, but if people can’t afford a 81 cats dried meat what the point? Is there even anything that exists that’s cheaper? The merchants thing is great but the towns people need to have functional levels of cash. I’m not suggesting it should be a great source of income but making 0-1 sales a day without merchants and seeing everyone say I can’t afford that.


Subreddit for Kenshi from Lo-Fi Games, the revolutionary mix of RTS and RPG with a huge dystopian sword-punk world to explore. Choose to be a thief, a bandit, a rebel, a warlord or a mercenary. You can be a trader, a doctor, a peacekeeper, a business man, an explorer, or a.


Here’s my list of the 15 best Kenshi mods out there that you can download & install today. 15. Nice Map – Variations. Grab This Mod. The default world map in Kenshi is barebones stuff. You get the shape of the continent, key landmark markers, some vague visual descriptors of the geography, and that’s about it.


First I made a shop counter in my outpost, filled with with food stuffs and booze. Nothing sold, so I bought a place in a city, and set one up there, and still nothing sold, so is it just for show, and serve no purpose or ? I installed a mod that was supposed to give npc’s spending cash for shops, but still I see I can’t afford that bubbles over their head.


Stealing valuable items can be preferable to purchasing them, especially when players can’t afford the items to begin with. Items that are recommended for stealing and reselling are blueprints and alcohol. Most valuable items are kept inside locked Storage containers, so this method will require training Lockpicking, Thievery, and Stealth.


So, I’m doing a hunter run and I set up one shop in The Hub and another one in Squin. I left one of my bois in each one while my main party goes.


What Line in Kenshi , was your favorite, the One that Really stuck with you. HUMOUR. Close. 0 1 10. Posted by. United Cities. 1 day ago. What Line in Kenshi , was your favorite, the One that Really stuck with you.


Subreddit for Kenshi from Lo-Fi Games, the revolutionary mix of RTS and RPG with a huge dystopian sword-punk world to explore. Choose to be a thief, a bandit, a rebel, a warlord or a mercenary. You can be a trader, a doctor, a peacekeeper, a business man, an explorer, or a.


This machine refines raw iron into higher grade iron plating that can then be used for construction. Iron refineries are necessary for the processing of Raw Iron in to Iron Plates. The manual version can be constructed after researching Iron Plates. Automated versions are not fully automated as you will still require at least one worker to keep them full of ore. Manual Iron Refinery

Advertiser